I have short term memory...
Bloggie is my second memory...
That's why I blog everything single thing that happens in my life.
It's kinda like journal^^
Last few days, had small quarrel with my friend.
Luckily we dare to face the problem together and everything settled.
The quarrel actually involved 3 of us, but now only 2 of us are still close with each other.
The another friend said she needs time.
But, she still care for us.
I agree.
Because whenever quarrel happens, everyone did get hurt.
Some people may just forgive and forget quickly, but some just takes time to heal it.
Currently, for her, wanna stay close like previous is a hard thing.
But, I'm sure, in next to no time, everything will be just like last time.
Just like you fell and injured, the pain is there, even thou you applied medicine, it still pains.
After sometime, it started to recover and formed a scar.
Although yes, maybe after recover, the scar is still there, but it's not painful anymore.
It will just reminds you not to fall and injure again.
Stand up from where you fall and step one step ahead.
Move on.
The previous just let it heals silently in time.
That's life.
We can't just stop at the spot we fell, we need to move on at the same time.
Not that to give up, just that it will heal slowly while you are moving on.
Remember this,
Life is mine, friends are a partners that help me out and also accompany me through my hard and sweet time.
No matter how, the final decision is still with me.
Just tell yourself like that.
We do need friends, but we need our own life too.
Can give anything to friends, but not your life.
Still remember that day, I cried till my eyes bengkak~
hahaxx!!
It's very funny...
I also don't know why I cry at that time.
hehe...
Whatever it is, we're still best friends!!
Remember, TCEEV!!!
Always TCEEV^^
Forever TCEEV^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yaya..
blog is the 2nd memory..
but i lazy to update...
haha...
when u cum bac???
I'll be going back on 20th..
Can't wait to see you all!!
Post a Comment