Have been doing the C++ thingy for the whole day..
It's time to relax and so decided to update my bloggie...
A little emo these few days, think it's PMS.
Hate to be emo..
But in general, things are so much better, I can see myself laughing but not worrying (Although I don't really know how to do my programming). XD
FGG are getting closer, but don't know how long can it lasts or it will last.
In just 2 or 3 weeks time, we are so close.
Is it good or bad?
Usually it's not really good right?
Still, hope it's good.
But there's one thing funny about us, our discussion will never end up a thing, cuz there are always distractions.
Ian like to be BI and merajuk XD
Ken always pop out new thing and distract everyone from the topic. XD
Guthrie always go capture **** pics, so reply late. XD
Et always kacau along with Ken.
Rachel and I always easily get distracted. XD
Whenever 5 of us get together, our topics and laughter will never end.
FGG?
FOREVER GOOD GANG
How the name comes from?
Only we ourselves know...
All of us do hope that we'll last FOREVER, so I'm praying hard to GOD.
PS: Until today, whenever I see the shit pic in my FB photos page, still feel like vomiting. Guthrie, it's really gross la....
I'm trying hard not to mind about it.
But seriously, I got annoyed by you.
And I really have the feelings that you are using me.
You'll only come to me whenever you have problems or you need to know about something.
HEY! I ain't a mobile information center OK?!
Don't know what are you emo-ing about these days.
And you really need to walk out from your own world, make more friends.
I know you have them already, but you really to be more confident to yourself.
You need to widen your circle of friends.
Wanted to help you, but seems like you don't want.
So, up to you.
Hurm....
Seems like everyone's birthday is already pass.
This means that, it's time for mine!!
XD
Wondering what will I have this year...
Most probably no celebration cuz it's week 14, everyone has went back. T.T
Not sure if I', free for family's Genting or not, if can, will be celebrating at there with my brother and another cousin and this is the first time 3 of us celebrate together.... ^^
Else.... T.T
Imma in love with Big Bang's Sunset Glow!!
This song really cheers me up!!
TOP is so cool!!
Love to see him smiling.
Hopefully sung sae nim can make it on 25th and 26th, then we can go Genting together!!
Wheee~!
Introducing the FGG~!
Candid by Guthrie ^^
Guthrie's Nikon is awesome! & Et's editing skills is so cool!
Too bad, Ian wasn't there that time T.T
Another candid by Guthrie in campus.
Ian was walking with him that's why he wasn't in the pic.
Btw, they 2 were tagged as the tiang lampu XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment