Lucky me. Lucky me not.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I always say that I'm lucky to have my family who love me so much, friends who support me, and I really do appreciate what I have. :)
Each and everyday, I tell myself, I forgive and forget what people did to me, I cherish what's in my hand.
Smile of you guys, jokes and concerns lightened up my days.
Thanks guys.
Although lucky days might end, but it's ok. :D

I won't ruin this with my own hands.
Change yourself to be a better person but not for the sake of me wanting you to change.
Have you ever think about this before?
No I guess.
A person can't accept what people say about them is helpless. No point of talking about it anymore. Told once, nothing's change, that's all.
Until today, I still hold it in my hands, trying to let you understand how I feel when you do this.
Nothing can't be said between friends.

Might feel this is harsh and hurtful, but, have you ever do this before?

0 comments: