Pulau Redang

Friday, March 5, 2010

Yes! I want to go so badly!

But you say no, so I listen.

You don't know how much I wish I could lie on the sand, feel the sand with my own hands, see the deep blue sea with my own eyes, experience the beauty of the nature.

Away from home to here to study is already enough for you all to worry about, that's why, this time, when you say no, I don't argue, I said ok instead, if it was the previous me, sure I'll fight back and say I want to go.
Because I know, now and future I don't have much time at home compare to last time, don't have much time to be with you all, I don't want to waste time on unhappy things.
And previously, you all had sacrificed a lot for me, so this time, in order to not make you all worry, I don't go.
But deep in my heart, I want to go so badly.
I can imagine how happy I'll be if I get to sit by the seaside quietly.
Besides, one of the reasons I want to go is also because of you guys, I want to go with you all.
Hopefully, next time I can make it with you guys.

PS: Hope you can SMILE more :)

0 comments: