Truth

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This is the day I learnt the truth.
The truth that I'm not your best friend.
It's pain when I heard you said that to me.
It'll be in my heart forever, but it doesn't affect the way I look at you.
From the first day I take you in as my bestie, I treated you in that way, and it'll never change.
Yes, I know who am I to you, but it will not affect who you are to me.
You are my bestie from the start, this will never change. 
Like I said in the previous post, we give and take. But for people we love and care, we give but we don't take. Because we want to give what is good to them. :)
You're always my best friend. 
I never regret that I have you with me.
Thank you for telling me the truth, babe 

1 comments:

Willan Chew said...

wassup? everything alrite?