To My Babe :)

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy birthday my dear. :)
Sorry for the late post. Was searching for photoshop but still failed :S
hehe


I'm always so grateful that I have you.
The ups and downs bond us together even stronger =D
Stay healthy and pretty always!


On the day I saw you, I didn't know that we would come this far.
Study together, eat together, sleep together (but didn't shower together la =D), hang out together, bully people together (heh, you know who).
Laugh, cry, pissed at each other before and also back up for each other.
You covered me up when I was embarrassed. 
You supported me when I was discouraged.
You talked to me when we had problem.
You forgave me when I was being childish and not understanding.
You said you love me when I was thinking do you? haha


But no matter what was it, it has brought us to how we are today :)
And I believe there will be more waiting for us in the future! 
So, let's hold our hands and walk on! :)


There are so much I want to say but I don't know how to.
I just want to like hug you tight tight, geram you gao gao =D
I Love You, My bitch!






0 comments: