Bad things happened today.
But noone to be blamed, it was all my fault.
It was me being evil, and it was me being stupid.
Thou I've apologized for times, and you said it's ok, but still I'm feeling guilty.
It was a small incident but the meaning behind is big enough for me to beat myself up.
I've been scolding myself over and over again.
You are kind for saying it's ok, if the same situation applies on another person, things would've been very bad.
If I had think twice.
Happy? Satisfied?
Seeing me being so sad, you're happy right?
Yeah, you fooled me.
You made me sad and cried, you won.
I was like a crazy telling the whole world about this, and actually it was just a lie?
Do you know how much I love the gerbils?
Guess I'm just not cool enough to handle this kinda joke.
It's ok. I'm glad that I'm still able to see you, my babies.
If I am smarter.
When can this fucking headache stops? Fuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i'm really really really sorry!!!
its so childish of me to have make this kinda lie.
i just wanna make you happily surprise when i came back with them.
hmmm...i'm going to far with the death joke.
i'll bring back something nice for you to use?? as a punishment.
Post a Comment