My break

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Currently,  I'm in love with this song. It's from Glee :)
Why? I don't know, I just find it nice.
Charice - Listen 

I had forgotten to reserve a post for big butt till Ian reminded me.
Big butt, bet you're having fun with fatty now :)
Enjoy and I will miss you.
I love you.

I just love how much my life is like for now.
I don't want and can't afford to lose any of you.
You are like my family, so close and I won't feel bored to see you everyday. :)
No matter how many hard times we've been through, 
I believe, until the end of the day, we are still us, 
and our friendships will still be as strong as before.
The bond won't be broken easily, that I believe, all the while. :)

For now, CCNA is still quite ok for me.
Although sometimes I'll get messed up with the addresses, especially during subnetting. 
But luckily Rachel is here to teach me, thou sometimes we mess them up too! XD
Khor Kok Chin said:" Failing the skill based exam in CCNA1 is ridiculous." 
We were thinking, what if we really failed it?
But thank God, we made it.

It's been a hectic week. 
And I'm physically and mentally exhausted.
Was planning to spend sometime with myself during this break.
But in the end, my time we all with the notes. XD
Anyway, I did fully utilize my time.
It would be even better if you guys were here. :)

I miss home! Counting the days to xmas and I'll be home!
Mom and dad, I did it! =D
I'm not sure how well will I do in the theory exam, but I'll try my best.
It's good to hear you wow about my skill based exam result and I want you to wow for my theory one too! haha =D
You have always been my support and motivation.
No matter what kinda hardships I met out there, 
as long as I'm home, I feel recharged and happy. :)
Thanks!

I have to be more understanding and determine.
Trying to accept things that I can't accept.
I can just never be enough for that.

2 comments:

c e c i l i a said...

i love charice singing listen!

Erica said...

Yeah, I like her voice :)