Hehe, I'm lucky to have a bunch of friends who grow me up like a plant, fertilize and water me, teaching me how to strengthen myself when the strong wind, storms or heavy rain comes or when the hot sun shines on me:)
You taught me to be more understanding, how to express myself, my thoughts.
You taught me Give and Take, think logically.
You taught me when there's nothing you can do, do nothing. Boost up my confident, giving me advises, don't merely listen to what people say, think if it's true, define who I really am.
You taught me that we can't ask people to go according to what we think is right, taught me to chill, back me up at times, do what you want don't just think and talk about it.
You taught me to be how I want to, encouraged me by doing things together with me, and I started to feel clicked, thou you said cengkerik annoying like me, but don't care, Imma cling on you :P
No matter who we meet, we like them or not, in the end of the day, we're able to learn and realize something in us from them. It's like a reflection.
Thanks and Love you guys, I had lots of fun with you guys, tears or laughters, both I love it. I'm contented :) *flying kisses to each of you*
0 comments:
Post a Comment