hehehe!
Had an awesome trip to Kanching waterfall yesterday! :D
The place is sooooo freaking nice!
Love it!
The front part of hiking is a bit tiring, cuz it was actually walking up the stairs, after the stairs, it was fine :)
Thou it was raining, and I shouldn't be going into the water (we all know the reason :D), but then when I was walking into the deeper site, Kay and Jemi splashed me and I got all wet.
So in the end, I just don't care anymore, just soak myself into the chillin' water :)
The water flow was strong, and when it hit on your shoulder and back, just feel like you were having a massage!
What a cheap and natural massager!
But Jeff doesn't like it, he said it's painful, proly I got too much fats d, can't feel it XD
And omg, Irvin just took off his pants! Of course the undie was still on, and everyone was like eeeeewwww! Put it back! But he didn't care XD
When we were hiking back down, it was still raining, and the toilets there were closed. All of us got no place to change clothes. We were thinking of changing in a pondok, and have those towels wrap up like a changing room for the girls to change, but it doesn't work. Then they were suggesting that the girls can change in Irvin's car, since he can let the seats down and there will be more space for us, but then still it doesn't work because people still can take a peek into the car. XD
Yet, Ding were suggesting to go to the abandoned house they found to change, but I was kinda scared. Cuz it's abandoned, who knows what happened in there before, and considering my condition, I wouldn't want to go there to change.
So In the end, Rachel and I went to a pondok which has nobody around, and we changed there. While Rachel was half way changing, suddenly there was a monkey, jumped on the bench and stared at the plastic bag (which has Rachel's dirty clothes in it) on the table. So I stared back at him (i think it's a him cuz I didn't see it's neng ku pao XD), trying to tell him no! But still, he then jumped onto the table and grabbed the bag. Rachel and I was terkejut and we screamed. I was trying to be as fierce as possible, then the monkey heard both of us shouting so loud, he also terkejut and dropped the bag, I rushed to him and shout at him again. He straight away takut and climbed up the tree. After that Irvin came by to check on us as they heard a loud scream, thought we kena rape. XD
Before we left the pondok, the monkey came down again, so I kinda put a test on him to see if my garang-ness worked, just by walking near to him. And yes! He ran away XD
We went for steamboat buffet for dinner, thou there were some mini arguments, but in the end we were still eating happily :) Chilling, chit chatting, teasing each other. =D
I realized that, Jemi just LOVE chicken feet, Ramon, Ding and Arvin spam the honey chicken too! Jeff didn't eat much except for the man tau, proly he was too tired? Ian and Cass didn't eat much as well. Irvin and I ate lots of seafood. Sophie enjoyed it too :) And Kay didn't eat much cuz first thing, she'is a pescetarian, there ain't much choice for her, secondly, she is ain't a big eater, but she like the ice-cream thou :)
Here comes the pics! =D Too lazy to upload all hehe
Awesome pictures by Ramon! =D
P.S.:
Too bad Gerry, Shin Ngee, Aidan, Calvin and Taya couldn't make it. :(
Let's go again! :D
Hurm.. What's next?
Tambun?
KK?
Gua Tempurung?
Krabi?
Too many places to go, but too little budget :S Save save save!




0 comments:
Post a Comment