why?

Monday, July 25, 2011

Why would a person be bothered by little stuffs the other person did?
Why does a person being sad when that person knows he/she shouldn't be expecting anything?
Why does a person still couldn't understand what the other person is thinking thou he/she tried so hard?
Why does a person want to compare a person with the others when they are doing different things?
Why can't a person see how hard the other person have worked?
Why there isn't any fair treatment since there is give and take?
Why a person being so selfish?
Why didn't I work harder previously?
Why didn't I know you earlier?
Why didn't I love it earlier?
Why do I know you so early?
Why was I being so stubborn thinking that I can make things happen if I insist?
Why do I have to take all this shit?

Some of them are already things that I can't change.
어떻게해요...

0 comments: