Happy Birthday to ME! =D

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy birthday to me!! :)
Made a wish in front of the cake just now - "May all my friends be happy always"
Oh and, good luck for our examsss! :)


Eeteen, Rachel, Guthrie, Ding, Ian and Lau, thanks a lot for the cake! =D
A wish is a mini piece of happiness, together they make me great happiness, thanks peeps! :)


Soft and Yummy!!! :)


Edit:

Just received my present hehehe
Since the day I lost my mouse, it has been so inconvenient for me to use the laptop without my mouse, the mousepad is soooo not nice.
The moment I saw the present, I was like "SAVIOUR!!!" hahaha
And and and, the mouse is wrapped in a super cute HELLO PANDA cookies box XD 
So cuteeee!! hahahaaa!
Appreciate it a lot, once again, thanks a lot guys!

Not to forget, pics! (for me to syok sendiri in the future :P)


TADA! my SAVIOR! =D

Pressie! 
The cute HELLO PANDA! :)


This is how my savior comes in haha XD




0 comments: