An unfortunate day...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today is the most bad luck day in my life!!!
Firstly, I'd been rushing for the st*p*d PTPTN thingy for the whole day...
bakc n forth at STAD Building, FOM, FIT....
My leg was damn tired...
And just now, I went for the exam, I'd forgotten to bring my ID..
15 minutes left, I ran back hostel, which is super duper far from my exam venue....
Finally, I reached there so "punctual", right at 8.
Then the stupid question, I don't know what is it asking about.
Only know how to do the circle n equation thingy....
Don't can even get half of the full mark or not..
From to day onwards,
NO SUPPERING, NO DREAMING, NO FORUMING, NO JOHNNY!!!

But, I know, I won't able to do it.
So, I need to manage my time.
I must ganbate for the coming exams!!!
Mr. CGPA 4.0 is so far far away from me >.<
I wanna be your best friend ler!!

0 comments: