Just now went to night market!!
Lots of delicious food there!!!
got "tong yun' la, "otak-otak" la, "lo bak go" la, "liong cha" la, "kimchi" la and bla bla bla...
All look soo nice!!
But I can only eat one because I got only one tummy^^
Nevermind, next tuesday still have!!
hahaxx!!
"Da bao" together with my roommates and frens then thay come to our room and "MAKAN"!!
hahaxx!!
I ate "Tako" and Asam Laksa.
The "Tako" is soooo yummy!!!
But the Laksa...
not nice~
Put too much ajinomoto, make me keep drinking water..
Tummy full of water now~~
Next Tuesday, I'm gonna try "kimchi"!!
My fren said not bad!!
wooooo~~
Kimchi, wait for me!!!
I'll grab you next week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yerrrrr...
so much nice food over there..
i oso wan...
how long u walk 2 the night market from ur hostel?
because the night market is behind the library, so will take only like 5 minutes..
But the pasar malam not every tuesday got one, only until the following 2 weeks..
After that no more d >.<
Post a Comment