There are many kinda people in this world.
That was what I just realized.
Although yeah, I already knew about this since a long time ago.
But it never makes me feel so true until today.
Some always mix around with their true heart.
Some just be fake with everyone.
Some will take action right after they say.
Some just stay still at there starring and wait the things to go instead of trying to get over it.
Some will care about people they love.
Some just SAY they love, but do nothing other than keep on hurting people they love.
Some already had their direction and target to move onto.
Some are still like in the maze, lost their direction, don't know what they want.
Some are active.
Some are passive.
Some are childish.
Some are matured.
Some will face the problem and try to get an algorithm solution for it.
Some are just running away from it, and keep on finding things to blame on so that won't make him seems so useless.
It's 4:14a.m.
And I'm still staying awake.
Came back from Sunway Pyramid, and felt so tired.
But after that incident, I was no longer sleepy anymore.
While consulting him, I also thought of myself.
I told him to be mature.
I will think that, Am I mature enough?
And straight away, I got the answer.
YES, I AM.
At least in front of you, I am.
Do I have the right to consult you?
YES, I HAVE. This is because I am much more clearer than you.
Trying to wake him up.
He is just like a sleeping dragon.
Needs to be woke up.
He is still lost in his ow life, future.
Usually when guys come to such an age like him, they're already called a MAN.
But, he is still a boy.
He always says: :I don't know."
I hate phrase to much!!
You don't know don't mean that you are right.
You are still wrong!!
If you don't know, then go ahead to make yourself clear about it!
Didn't even take a simple action to ask people around you how to solve such problem.
You are just lazy to think of it, not you don't know.
You thought it is complicated, and then you'll never think about it.
If you don't want to think about it, you'll never grow up!
You say you know the problem and said ok, you will try to solve it.
But when it comes, you still saying those nonsense!
Dragging things on, make things even worse, and again, end up with "I don't know. Nature makes me like this."
Just don't know why, when come to friends' problems, I'll always take it more seriously than my own.
I will keep on thinking it again and again.
Trying my best to find an algorithm solution.
But this time, seems like I don't really helped much.
Or maybe it's because of I never experienced before?
hurm...
Not to say never experienced before.
It's because my experience was different.
But, I just don't want my friend to get pissed off again because of it.
These days, I can see that she's not happy.
She had did her best.
So, she shouldn't be in this incident anymore.
Left only the 100% immature him.
He didn't do his best.
At least, I can't see his effort.
And can't even see his sincerity.
Way to communicate among people is to tolerate, be patient, understand each other, help each other, cover each other's weaknesses, treat everyone with your heart, think before you step out each step, know what he/she needs then try your best to give him/her.
Everyone do has their own weakness.
Therefore, we should accept it, and help them to improve.
That's what I'd learnt for all this 18 years.
Realize it all by myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment