So happy and excite right now!!
I'm so happy cuz it's my big day today!!!!
yeah!!
Yesterday night my friends them pura pura wanna ajak go mamak and eat.
Then halfway, when we passed by the swimming pool, they all threw me inside!!
OMG~
I was wet...
Of course, I won't let them go easily^^
wakaka!!
In the end, all of us were wet.
And we didn't go mamak anymore~
Walk back to hostel^^
Today didn't go anywhere.
Later maybe will go out for dinner with friends^^
The first message I received is from my guitar sensei, Mathew.
Then, is my classmate, Vino.
After that, received from Cecilia (one of the friends who pushed me into the pool)
Then is my another best friend, Ee Teen. But unfortunately, she twisted her ankle yesterday night. But, we still thrown her into the pool as well^^ OKU no exception. hehexx!!
After that got from Migoo, Chia Yee, Vivian onnie, my cute brother^^
Today is his birthday also!!!
We are on the same day^^
Happy birthday to you too!!
And and, also my cousin, today is his birthday too!!!
Happy birthday yea!!
Many people birthday is on today!!
Haengbokkae!!!
haha!!
Although no celebration, but I'm still very happy because I received you guys message.
Again, wanna say Thank You So Much!!
Love you guys!!!
Muaksss!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yerrrrr...i m nt the 1st 1..
i busy watch movie la...
if nt i m sure will b the 1st 1..
lolx....
haha~~
busy watching what movie?
Anyway, thanks a lot!!
Post a Comment