It has been a long time I didn't update my bloggie...
Mianheyo...
Yesterday, after we finished our class at 12 noon, we went Alamnda together..
6 of us went there~
We managed to have a very yummy Madagascar lunch at McD^^
Then, we moved to our next destination --> GSC.
After we get 6 Madagascar tickets, we rushed into the cinema...
We didn't buy any Popcorns or Coke cuz tummies were still full..
Thanks to that McD...
We can't have our dinner at the food court after the movie because it's still way too early and also our McD haven't been totally digested..
So, we decided to "take away" our dinner from there.
I bought a Nasi Kandar, which cost me 6.50 because of the 2 tiny "sotong"...
One of my friends bought "Sushi King", that was soooo tempting...
Feel like stealing some of it.. XD
Then, the so po she bought a porridge, not bad though..
Rachel bought that too..
We came back to hostel at around 7...
After taking a very very nice bath, "itadakimasu"!!!!
The rice is nice!!
6.50 worth it!!
haha!!
Because of I was exhausted, went to bed very early at 9..
Slept like a pig until today morning, when my phone's alarm rang...
What a nice sleep I've ever had..
It was just like the day after my orientation ended...
A nice long sleep..
And also luckily I slept early, else, I'll be asked to be "lamp post" again...
XD
I know you know, but, don't kill me..
C yea later!!
XD
Pics of Madagascar Day!!
Madagascar Escape 2 Africa, a very funny and nice movie!!
Watch it if you got the chance!!
2 comments:
wow...
so siao madagascar??
so hw was the mcd??
the fries n drink nice anot??
oh ya,new wing open d~
yea. My friend told me that new wing opened..
The drink not so nice, but the fries damn nice lo~~
haha~~
It's just the right timing for everything..
haha~
Post a Comment