Blood sucking KLIA Express

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Went Lowyat, Sg.Wang and Time Square with my friends..
When going there, we took bus and monorail, but during the journey back to MMU, it's hard to get the bus that we took in the morning, we got no choice other than taking KLIA Express.
But, I don't know that it costs me RM9.50 to come back MMU from KL Sentral..
I was stoned the moment I saw the price listed on the monitor...
After confirm with the lady again, I gave her the RM9.50 unwillingly..
I promise, I'll never take KLIA Express anymore except I'm really rushing/ going to KLIA.
Else, never ever step into that stupid train anymore..

One more, I'll never go Time Square and Sg. Wang.
That place is full of very very disgusting "lala" & "seafood"..
They make me feel like vomiting when I see them.
Plus, my eyes are bengkak because of not enough rest...
After being there for half day, I really feel that they are so so so yuckss..
The way they dress is so so so ugly..
Yet, they thought they are very very pretty..
OMG..
Someone save them please...
Also the Gothic style people, they will make me have nightmare..
So scary..
More like devil instead of human.
Same as the "seafood", lower their own standard..
They are actually can be very pretty and handsome, but just don't know why they wanna dress like crazy people/dolly...
It makes people feel uncomfortable.
If baby sees them, I'm sure he/she will cry out loud, cuz thought he/she saw monster...

Time Square is more and more cheap already.
Everything there are so ugly..
I'll never go there shopping anymore.

Anyway, here are the "precious" KLIA Express ticket pics..

0 comments: