YOU

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

These few nights, I can't sleep.
Just don't know why, many things came into my mind and kept me awake through the nights..

We.
From strangers, dislike and till today friends.
It's kinda miracle.
Because girl like me will never ever get close with people I don't like.
But only with you, I can.
I don't know why.
You have all the things which I don't really can accept in a guy.

We knew each other before we entered the Uni through MSN. But I never see you before.

Still remember the first moment I see you,
The way you speak.
The way you walk.
The way you dress.
All were what I don't like from a guy...
And so, I thought that we will just be stranger forever.

A few weeks later, you told me in MSN that you are my classmate.
And I was like "So?"
I'm not interested in you at all.
Who cares you are my classmate or what...
Yet, you never to talk to me in class, acted as if we don't know each other.
I get even pissed off.
So, I totally ignored you....

BUT
No idea since when, we are getting closer and closer...
Sometimes I'm afraid of what's happening between us...
I'm afraid to be too close with you that's why I acted like I don't care...
Plus, you told me that you are leaving here..
Won't be studying at here later...
I'm afraid to see my friend leaving me..
It's so sad..
That's why, I tried no to be too close with you...

These days you have been skipping classes, I don't know what happened to you...
Told me that you are tired, but then you can still go jogging in the evening..
Last sem you never skip any class.
But now, you can skip classes straight for 2 days..
I'm so disappointed with it, thought you will be different from them, but now I know, you aren't.

You asked me before, "We are getting closer right now, don't you feel so?"
Yeah, I can feel it.
And I wanna say :"You are the only guy friend who I care about."

Nowadays, don't feel like getting near to you anymore.
Everytime we are just crapping in MSN..
The more we chat, the more tired I am.
I ain't that kind of person..
Once awhile is fine, but not everytime..

你从来都没有认真地和我说过话..
这算什么?
难道就真的一直这样哈啦一辈子吗?
如果是的话,那就算了..
只能怪性格不和..
如果真的想要做永久的朋友,那就把心交出来..
我真心地对我每一个朋友,而你呢?

I know you'll never read this.
And you'll never know I'm talking about YOU.
I just can't stand this anymore.
I need to say it out!!
New York City, dumbo!!!!

0 comments: