You went out with your friends although you knew that you will be having dinner with us.
Yet, you don't feel like having dinner with us already, and just simply throw an excuse to us.
Got lost huh..
Putrajaya is as soo big, till you can't find the way back within 1 hour.
If you don't want to eat with us, just tell!!
No need to lie to us!!
Do you know how hurtful it is to lie to your friend?!
I trusted you, but end up being thought as a foolish person.
You spend your time with them everyday, can't just have a dinner which is not longer than 1 hour with us?!
If you have no heart with us, then just don't be friends!
Don't need to entertain us!
Just go to your BEST FRIENDS!
I'm very disappointed and sad.
I think we can't get any closer already.
Since the moment you lied to me, I will forever stay away from you.
I can't trust you anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i hate this type of people..
dunno la...
mayb i m a straight forward ppl..
that's why i really ppl find useless excuse...
yeah.
I think it's almost impossible for me to trust her again.
Or maybe later, but definitely not now.
Post a Comment