We were friends ever since the first day we met in this uni.
But, until today only I know that you are actually have feelings on our friendships too.
All the while, to me, you are just a kid.
I treated you like my sister.
But tonight, I realize that I'm wrong.
You are not a kid.
You just hide up all your feelings.
I'm sorry, so sorry.
I never thought you will feel this way too.
I thought you don't mind.
It's actually you keep it to yourself.
Actually, sometimes I really don't know how to communicate with you.
I mean, when I say you don't understand, when you say I don't understand.
But, I'm gonna figure a way out for us.
I believe we can be best friends again.
So sorry.
It's not that we left out you on purpose, just that, somehow, we thought you might not understand, and so we didn't tell you.
But now, I know, you do understand.
Next time I'll let you know.
Honestly, I don't really agree to see you always stick with your sister.
Yeah, I know, she's your only sister and also only siblings in MMU.
And you 2 are very very close.
But somehow when you are in uni, you have your own friends.
And you need time for them.
You can stick with your sister as you like when your friends aren't around.
But when your friends are here, you should grab the chance to be with them right?
Because you can't always be with them.
They aren't like your sister, at home still may have the time to stick together.
Sometimes, we are fed up with it.
We don't want to carry it up because we think it's fine, because she's your sister.
But since you mentioned about it, I'll say it out.
I hope after tonight, we'll have a new start.
We'll get closer and closer.
Now I understand you.
This time, I really do.
You opened you heart to me, and I'll let you stay in my heart too.
Love you~
Muaks^^
PS: I knew this from the conversation between you and ET, hope you don't mind I interrupt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
no worries ;p
tomodachi always.
wat happened??
tell me thru msn
Post a Comment