"Dear Mom" by Girls' Generation.
I cried after listening to it.
The lyrics in the song are so true. It is my story.
Ever since I left my home and went to KL, I realized that I'm actually not that strong as I thought.
I still need my mom and my dad guidance, I'm still their little girl.
I ain't strong enough to face the world outside and handle everything by myself.
Previously, no matter how tough it is, everyday, once I'm back home, everything is fine.
But now, no matter how tough it is, I need to carry on by myself.
After facing all these up & down in my first year of Uni's life, I realize that living alone outside isn't an easy thing.
I need to be stronger.
Mummy, daddy, I'm a 19 years old girl now.
I won't let you all worry of my anymore.
I'll be matured and be strong.
I'll concentrate on my studies and don't think of any other than that.
Don't worry, your little girl will no longer a little girl, I'm growing up.
So, don't worry of me staying alone out there anymore.
난할수있어
Ps: I've upload "Dear Mom" and its lyrics in my bloggie here. Read along the lyrics when you are listening to the song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yaya..
next time if i go kl i sure cry like hell..
i too dependent on my mum...
haiz...
really dun feel like leaving but we have to...
yeah.
For your own future, to persue your dream, you have to.
All we need is to be strong.
I believe you can^^
Post a Comment