Everything is so not right these days.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I just need a break, but you guys don't understand at all.
I had been busying because if it for the previous 2 semesters.
But, this time, I really need a break for it and to concentrate my studies.
Don't you guys understand how important is this sem to me?
If I fail any of the subjects, I need to delay 1 year.
You always say time management, all we need is manage time properly.
And this is the thing which I'm somehow proud of.
All the while, I know how to manage my things and time quite well.
But now you are telling me as if I didn't do it well.
Yeah, I know you guys can MANAGE your time very well.
Manage till everyday sleep for not even 8 hours.
Manage till you "contribute" all your days for everyone but not yourself?
If you are like this, then I'm sorry, we have totally different thoughts.
To me, I need quite a lot of personal time.
I need it to cool down myself, and think of things.
Privacy is important to me.
But seems like you all gonna spen your 24-7 for this club huh..
Sorry, I'm not that kind of people.
If like once awhile you want me to be busy like you guys, I'm fine, just like last semester, I was busy for a week for the Carnival.
I'm fine with it.
But If you want me to be like this through out the whole year, then just let me go.
I can't do it.

When my interests had became the reason of stress and pressure, I will no longer allow it to be in my life.

I don't like when you are with them.
They obviously a gang of "miang" girls who don't study and everyday thinking of ways to attract guys.
I know you have no other choice to choose girls groupmates, that's why you choose them.
But you can stay as a only male group right?
Although she said can't, but in the end, there's still a group has no girls at all.
I was so fed up when I saw they were joking with you.
I know I shouldn't feel in this way because we are just friends.
I have no rights to stop you from making friends with who.
It's just that I felt so hurt when I saw you were with them.
And today's grouping is just a starting point, I can imagine how will it goes till in the future.
I told myself:"I don't care about you anymore. I want to concentrate on my studies. After this semester, everything is end. You'll be on your track and I'll be on mine. So,I will hold on till the end."
I won't think about it anymore. NEVER EVER

0 comments: