Monday, February 9, 2009

I know everyone is emotional.

I was when I was suffering a back pain.
And when I was pissed off.

I know I'm not a good friend.
But I always learn to.
I tried very hard to control myself.
I'm actually much more emotional than what you've seen.
But I controlled myself so hard.

Is not that I'm closer with you or her.
It's depends on the incident.
If that incident happens on you, I will apology too.
Because it's my fault.
But now, it's not like that.
I don't even know what I did wrongly that upset you.
You just suddenly turned like that.

And about the dinner incident, I really

I just want you to understand that, everything I did is depends on the incident not that person.

I'M SORRY AND THANKS FOR SAYING IT OUT.
AT LEAST I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL AND I CAN CHANGE. ^^

Let's learn from each other mistakes ok?

There's misunderstandings.
About eating in campus will be cheaper, yeah, previously I do agree.
But currently, I realize there are actually cheap and nice food out there too.
And I wasn't angry when you said that.
Actually, I don't remember that incident at all.
I only thought of after I read it and Rachel told me.

When I didnt answer you are just smile is because I'm tired and I need to be alone.
Privacy is important for me.
When I feel tired, I just want to be with myself.

Next time don't misunderstand d la^^

0 comments: