I'm sure it will be hurtful if I say it out.
And I can't keep it to myself, I feel very san foo.
That's why I'm telling her.
If you heard about that, then you should heard I said, it's ok, I can still take it too.
I don't want to always quarrel or point out the mistake each and everytime because I know that I did mistakes too and you also forgive and forget.
As long as it's not that big deal, I'll just say it out to my close friend yet forget about it.
Not talking bad about you behind you, I just need someone to listen to me.
She is my close friend, so do you, but I can't tell you, so I tell her.
Since you heard about it, think need not me to say it again.
I really don't want to.
And just tell me what that you can't stand of me.
I'll listen and think about it.
I know everyone did something for a reason.
If you not gonna tell me, I won't understand and will continue misjudge you in this way.
So just let me know.
I really don't like to be in this kind of situation.
I want my friends to feel free to tell me whatever they want to.
As I posted in MSN, I'm a good listener, but ain't a good speaker.
I don't know how to express myself.
~XoXo~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cheer up~
communication is a lesson which we need to take our whole life time to learn bout it..
Yeah...
It really takes a lifetime to master it..
Post a Comment