Haha!!
Just back from AAR concert!
So hyper now!!
The songs are nice, the band are cool!!
It's so worthy for waiting for few hours to just to listen to their live!!
Didn't regret I chose to go!
At first, I wasn't really into the band, so don't wanna go.
But after friend's ajak + the ticket not that expensive + long time didn't go concert already, so decided to give it a try.
And I'm glad that I went!! :)
Seriously so hyper and nice!!
Everyone was shouting, jumping and singing!
But I wasn't manage to snap snap as cameras are not allowed to bring in.
Although some unpleasant incidents happened, but just ignore it. It's still worth it after all :)
Love the guitarists, both of them are so cool, and the drummer too!!
The lead singer got all wet after singing a few songs, kinda hot :D
Hopefully they'll have their own concert in Malaysia again :)
It's the best concert I've been to so far :)
This week, it's so meaningful and satisfying.
Think I have the strength to fight through the following 7 weeks already :)
I'm recharged!!
PS: Hope that you 3 will be happy always :) No worries, be happy!! Be happy and everything will be fine :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:) haha. you also blogging about this. :)
haha
Yeah~
Such a fun thing of course must be featured in my bloggie :)
Post a Comment