Maybe it's the time of the month, mood swings and I'm sensitive towards everything.
These few days I'm down and moody, kept on feel like crying.
Especially today, stomach cramped while I was tidying the room.
And I saw you logged in facebook again, but didn't reply my message on your wall.
WTF!
You have the time and mood to change your status again and again but you can't reply me?!
And this is NOT THE FIRST TIME you logged in after I sent you the message.
You just fucking don't wanna reply me.
Your colleague asked you where are you from, you reply:" from a small kampung."
Is it so embarrassing to tell people you're form Kedah?!
I know you fucking hate your family, but now, seems like you have forgotten those who care about you and helped you when you were having a difficult time.
Yeah, now, you have your own career and it's going on SO WELL, so you don't need us anymore.
I know you're busy flying here and there, enjoying your life, so you don't need to care about your sister who is missing you.
The days we have together, 3 of us, playing around and staying up late together, have you forgotten that?
Your family left you out, but we didn't and never!!
Can't you remember?
We are always on your side but why can't you see?
Slowly, I'm feeling that I'm out of your life.
We'll only be seeing each other once a year during CNY for a SO-CALLED-RUNION.
I'll see you in 3 months time, see what have changed with my own eyes.
If ain't because of the family bond that's holding us together, think we're now strangers.
These few days I'm down and moody, kept on feel like crying.
Especially today, stomach cramped while I was tidying the room.
And I saw you logged in facebook again, but didn't reply my message on your wall.
WTF!
You have the time and mood to change your status again and again but you can't reply me?!
And this is NOT THE FIRST TIME you logged in after I sent you the message.
You just fucking don't wanna reply me.
Your colleague asked you where are you from, you reply:" from a small kampung."
Is it so embarrassing to tell people you're form Kedah?!
I know you fucking hate your family, but now, seems like you have forgotten those who care about you and helped you when you were having a difficult time.
Yeah, now, you have your own career and it's going on SO WELL, so you don't need us anymore.
I know you're busy flying here and there, enjoying your life, so you don't need to care about your sister who is missing you.
The days we have together, 3 of us, playing around and staying up late together, have you forgotten that?
Your family left you out, but we didn't and never!!
Can't you remember?
We are always on your side but why can't you see?
Slowly, I'm feeling that I'm out of your life.
We'll only be seeing each other once a year during CNY for a SO-CALLED-RUNION.
I'll see you in 3 months time, see what have changed with my own eyes.
If ain't because of the family bond that's holding us together, think we're now strangers.
3 comments:
Hey, I dont really understand what s going on. But, dont be sad la k? Things would work out one. :)
*ice cream cone for ya*
cheer up..
i think i know who u r talking about but i dunno which one..
anyway,hopefully everything will be fine and smooth~no worries=)
rikki tikki: Thanks! I want chocotop!! :)
Jun: Erm, the elder one :) I hope so too. Thanks babe! :)
Post a Comment