Gut, you should know what it means =D
ahaha!
Hope you and Ian enjoyed the night :)
The KL view from Look Out Point is awesome!!
It's like you can just sit down at there and stare at the peaceful view for hours =D
It's a simple and nice enjoyment :)
The food there are also surprisingly nice :)
Will upload the pictures when I got them from the photographer (who is now still sleeping). XD
For now, I'll just share the pressie I made for Ian and Gut. Hehe
It's handmade stuffs by me.
First time making it as a pressie for friends. :)\
Gut and Ian's pressie :)
Gut's pressie (took me a long time to think how to design it)
Father & son =D
The Devil :)
Ian's pressie
The Fugly Dolls =)
The Octi?? Big head??
They are friends :)
PS: Each and every time I sew, I pray that our friendships last. Just like the name, we're FOREVER Good Gang :)
Hope you guys like it :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment