Monday Blue?

Monday, December 14, 2009

Felt a little blue since I woke up this morning.
Guess it's because ain't feeling well, or is it something bothering me?
Not sure thou..
Was listening to J- Like yesterday.
"Trust the warmth inside, can you feel my love alive?"
It sounds so brave.
Not every girl will have the courage to say that to the guy she likes.
If I ever have the courage to say it out...

I used to hope it lasts.
She told me:" It won't last."
I don't want to believe that.
Instead, I believe it will.
We seemed like been left aside.
Is it me being too sensitive or it really is like this.
I need proofs to trust what he did, ask, and I hope people tell me the truth.

The days we had, I believe it won't be forgotten or fade away just like this.
What we did built the strong bond between us.
It won't be broken like this.
To me, it's my happiest time in Uni after knowing this bunch of friends, having such a nice time everyday.
You'll just smile when you see them, even when you're sad, as long as with them, you'll bounce it away and laugh out loud.
Although they did lame jokes and things, but deep in my heart, I'm thankful for knowing them.

I'll figure out what's going on, hopefully I can.
If it's me, let me know.
Don't just hide it up and distance yourself with me.
We are friends, nothing can't be told, can't be talk.
Even it's a very ugly truth, even it is very painful, just let me know.
Instead of covering it up, I always prefer to know it.
So, just spill everything on me.
Together we solve the thing.

FOREVER Good Gang

0 comments: