He caught my attention^^

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

He is soo cute^^
They way he speaks also very friendly..
He is not very tall, consider good looking, the most important thing is, his eyes are charisma^^
Attracted me since the 1st time I saw him~~
Then, finally, I've got his ym n msn..
And we started to chat^^
At first I was worried about that he is a cool guy who won't talk more than 10 words with you..
So dare not to say hi to him, takut kena langgar tembok...
Then my friend encourage me try to say hi to him, okok..
So, i tried...
I typed then close of the window, expecting he won't reply d...
Who knows, after few seconds..
Suddenly a window pop up, he replied me!!!
hahaxx!!
I was so happy!!!
Then we started to chat for the whole day..
I get to know him more...
I'm so happy^^
He is also a jkpop fan^^
We chatted a lot...
Just now, I saw him online...
But dare not to say hi to him d..
Just afraid he will feel that i'm so disturbing...
On the other hand, I'm also afraid that we won't cat anymore...
OMG!!
What should I do.....

Maybe just hand it up to fate la...

Thursday exam....
I'm dead..

4 comments:

juN said...

wow..who?
if u find a bf there rmb let me know....haha
between,why so long time never come my blog n leave comment??
i felt so sad...
everytime i online sure come n view yours...
u no heart la...
4get me liao la...

Erica said...

i wont have bf at here one la...
ok..
i go to your blog now...
Nowadays very busy.. exam..
meeting...
nonono!!
How come i 4gt you!!
I wont 4gt u all one la~~
sorry la...

juN said...

haha...
just joke la...
only come n view when u free...
i oso very stressful n tiring this few day...
presentation,assignment n test...
exhausted

Erica said...

yealoo..
u business should have more assignments than me..
Ganbate!!