Gathering..

Monday, August 18, 2008

Yesterday was our DJ Club gathering.
I'm so proud n happy that I'm one of the organizer^^
The gathering was held at my senior's house.
We went there at around 3.30pm to prepeare, then around 6 like that all of the mandarin slot members arrived.
We ate, played, chit chat n enjoyed a lot!!
Can't denied that the gathering really makes seniors and juniors get closer and also among our juniors.
Although the ending is like a bit down, but I got feedback from seniors saying that the gathering was very good.
But I myself feel that still need to improve more on our program flow.
I'm the treasurer of this gathering, and the money stuffs makes me faint~
haha!!
But, I learnt lots of things from the preparation to happening.
Thanks to my seniors for giving me the chance to have a try and also for their encouragement.
Thank you!!
I love DJ Club!!!
wahaha!!

0 comments: