Johnny, you never message me.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

You message others but not me.
Why?
Are you tought that I will message you just because everytime I'm the one who message you first?
Do you know how sad I am?
Do you know it took how long for me to think what should I said in order to let us can keep chatting?
I just wanna be friend with you, but seems like I'm too greedy.

If everytime I send you message first will afraid you get annoyed.
But if don't I'll also afraid that we will lost in contact just like this.
What should I do?

Do you ever care about what I did?
Do you ever put a bit of sincere in this friendship?
You just know how to "LOL", "HAHA", "SWT".
Serously, I hate that!!
It's just make me feel that I'm so desparate to know you.
Yes, I wanna know you, I wanna be your friend, but seems like you don't want to.

If you don't want to, just tell me!
I will just stop right there!
I won't demand for anything anymore!

If you still want to, can you just be a little bit more active?
Even thou just a simple "Hi" to me.

You said it's complicated just because you don't want to get over it.
You are runnig away from it.

I seriously don't know what to do now.