That day all of us are so don't wanna say byebye...
We miss each other....
Separated so long but gathering so short...
I wanna go redbox n steamboat with you all again la!!
We we met each other since years ago...
We'd gone through hardships, cried together, laugh together, and so we built up such a strong friendships.
Altough we were far apart, but once tought of each other, we'll feel warm n everything is still hopeful.
Just now Chia Yee told me that day she was so sad to leave..
She don't wanna say bye to us...
And I told her, so do I.
She also said that she can't imagine how her future will be without us.
I agree..
We grew up together..
At first I really feel very difficult to go on without you all with me.
But, we have our own lives to, we need to move on still.
But the only thing I can garuantee is, our friendships will not fade away, forever!!
Cause we promise to each other, never forget each other.
No matter how hard, we can still make it!!!
Our high scholl time was th best proove!!!
My friends, all the best in you gurls' future!!
Friends are there forever!!
And that's why I always say,
FRIENDSHIPS ARE ALWAYS BETTER THAN LOVE.
ONLY FRIENDSHIPS CAN BE FOREVER.
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!
SOON, WE WILL GO STEAMBOAT AGAIN!!!
HAHA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yaya...
that day i sms everyone n ask them to come out that day...
i cried bcz of meow n cying...
i felt that i m trying so hard to maintain our friendship...
why i feel like u all not really care n look important to our friendship...
but when we meet i really feel happy n excited...
we n yuer always said if u all come n study tarc...
that wil b very very good...
wa..
haha
dont sad la...
next time i sms k?
yea..
If 7 of us on tarc, then geng lo..
tarc will "lam" cuz of cying and yuer..
They always chase here n there..
haha
Post a Comment