It's been a long time I didn't blog about myself...
These days things are getting better.
No more unsure feelings because I had let it go..
No more hurt because I had stood up from the trap...
What I have now is TCEEV and 6 siao po in Penang!!
haha!!
Yeah, friendship is the best thing for me.
Won't hope for anything beyond fiendship d..
Tired of being so care about YOU.
Just stay as friends.
Yeah, mom's right, concentrate on your studies, just be friends.
When you succeed on your studies, then only think about these..
Maybe know Love is hurtful and haven't get enough of preparation to accept, that's why dare not to take it.
Yeah, we should just be friends!
Anyway, Penang punya siao po, miss you all ne!!!
TCEEV, muakss!!!
Love all my friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i miss u too..
we gt name oso..
pokai gang...lolx..
yaya..friends are forever..
we can live without lover but cant live without friends...
haha!!
We are the pokai gang!!
cool~~ haha!!
sampat lo...
No one can live alone in this world^^
Post a Comment