Academic writing, drama, assignments...
Academic writing's topic has been rejected.
The current approved topic's articles can't be found.
Drama's script haven't done.
Not even practice a bit.
PHD assignment's info not enough.
The lazy group mates' opinion is just a sentence but the whole assignment should be in 10 pages more.
Having such in cooperative and lazy group mates.
3 are lazy, another one is hardworking but doesn't know time management.
Promised to meet at 9, but when I called at 9.10, she was having dinner.What should I do?
I really feels so stress.
If you know will be going library at 9, shouldn't you eat your dinner earlier?
If you see your group mates are doing things so hard but you just sit there and do nothing, won't you feel guilty?
Oh my!!!
I really feel like gonna explode!!!!
Everything is pushing me to the dead end. I really can't breathe...
Last thing, YOU make me speechless.
I'm tired, and I wanna give up already.
I'm a human not a doll, not for you to fool.
Your sudden changes just make me so clueless. All the while, we were just nice, suddenly, you turned cool. Talked to you, but you act you didn't hear it.
I'm seriously tired of it, this time I won't do anything and care about you anymore.
I know your birthday is just around the corner.
I will buy you a present, but I don't think I have the courage to give it to you.
The way you treat me nowadays is really driving me crazy and already told me what to do.
Plus, after this semester, we will not see each other anymore.
I will forget about all of this.
IT'S OVER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sumtime i wonder izit girls fr pcghs well trained till very discipline or wat..
i understand u,sumtime meet the useless group members really will vomit blood..
we are so nervous but they just relax..
isshhhh!!!
yeah!!!
I feel like dying when doing things with them!
They are super duper damn lazy!!
Post a Comment