Today, don't know what's wrong I feel like spamming my bloggie...
For no reason, I feel like posting nonsense here.
I don't know what else to write but just simply type some letters that can make into words and sentences.
I feel so relax everytime I'm back home~
Currently reading "where rainbows end" by Cecilia Ahern.
It's interesting. Love the way she presents the story.
Currently in love with Big Bang's songs and of course still stick with my Gee everyday~
And I feel like getting the shoe that MJ wore during 2NE1's debut stage, freaking cool.
Mom's cooking vegetables and my fav. crab for lunchie.
Had Dim Sum for breakfast. (Surprisingly, I woke up at 9 today, think it's the.... time in my life for waking up in such early in the morning during weekend.)
Finally my life is back to normal. Let's see how long can it be normal...
Wanna get some girlish accessories for my hair but I can't tie my hair yet, so maybe a hairband...
Tomorrow, when I go shopping should search for it.
Oh yea, yesterday went to watch "Night At The Museum 2" with my silly brother and cousin. That movie is nice and so funny. We laughed throughout the movie. It's been a long time I didn't watch movie in cinema (thanks to ct).
About the my silly brother, yesterday, his school was having Teachers' Day, and he said he doesn't wanna go to school because don't wanna sit in the hall and stare at his teachers. Oh, it's Teachers' Day, and he should go as there might have loads of fun thingy going on. Still remember, previously we used to have class party to so called celebrate Teachers' Day, but it's actually celebrating Students' Day ^^ Playing with water balloons, ice, water, cream, that was what we used to do although the headmistress had warned us.
Imma Jai Ho-ing. The first time I heard it, not really nice. But after repeating it for a few times, I started to like it. But the live performances of this song not really nice, wonder why the other 4 dolls hold the mic in their hands since they are not singing~ Hehe. They really didn't sing even a sentence of it, all were did by Nicole. So unfair. Yeah, I know Nicole can sings, but at least give them a bit for the chorus part.
Rachel says she wanna cut Kimberly's hairstyle, support her! But unless she changes the stylist, else, don't think it gonna work. His/her stylist seems to have a BIT of communcation problem with customers, he/she cuts the exaclty opposite hairtstlye of what his/her customer asked him/her to. He/she can't make it even with photo as referrence~ COOL. Rachel, you should fire her. XD
EeTeen says she needs shopping to get all the RED things. XD Ok, next semester, when we're back, we can go shopping during the weekends, if you didn't go back. Or else, maybe as usual, we meet up and go buy buy~~ Maybe you should go back and get that RED heels, it's awesome!! XD
Since you love RED, maybe can get a pair of RED DKNY, sexy~! Haha
Still waiting for someone who is still in campus to help me to get "Just Love 2" latest episode. But Kenny, EeTeen, Rachel, and all the Chinese went back already. Hurm... Whoelse.... The baby in the drama is so adorable, his voice so cute~~ Hopefully next time I'll have a cute baby like him... XD
Hurm... Jeff boy is a smart boy. Me love~~ XD His dad don't wanna let him watch movie, and so, he turned off and locked the DVD player. This little smart boy took out the DVD, and play it in his dad's lappy. He even knows how to click which action to choose after you inserted the DVD and everything. COOL. He is quiet but he is so smart~ His brother doesn't even know how to click the menu window, but he can play all the movies by himself. No matter is to play, to fast forward, to stop, to choose another movie, he knows how to do it thou. Wonder whatelse this little fellow has in his brain... Cute-nyer~~
Alright, this is really long and I should stop.
TO BE CONTINUED...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment