Is it my fault? Am I the troublemaker?
I just don't wanna hide things I know about my bestie from her and so I told her.
You asked me to dump her.
It really gave me a big shock, how can someone dump her best friend?
we had gone through a lot. It's not like what you can imagine of. So, I'll never leave her alone.
NEVER.
Maybe she's right, you never trust anyone on anything, that's why you can dump whoever you don't like or you think that he/she might hurt you.
Friends is about trusting each other and that's the thing you never do.
I have been honest to you and I'm sorry.
What'll happen next?
I don't know...
By the way, you never use the word FUCK in front of me.
Yesterday was the first time and I hate it.
I hate that so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment