Tips & tops in the previous 1 year

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Finally finished my Foundation year in MMU. Time flies, everything have come to an end. Starting from next semester, we'll see new faces in class and the old faces are somehow no longer gather in the same class anymore.

Remember the days

The first day I enter MMU, the girl who doesn't know where is where and often get lost in campus.

First drama performance in Uni, as usual, I was incharge of the technical thingy.

During the last night of Orientation, the OC Chee Wei made all of us cried.

The first time shaking hand with EeTeen and didn't know we'll become what we are now.

The first day I went into class, mistook the lecturer as new intake student. (Miss Azim)

The first met with The Creepy Smile lectuerer, Miss Nazihah.


The first met with the Doraemon, Mr. Abdul Malik.


The first met with the abit LC Physics lectuere, Mr. Leong.

The first met with the not-so-tall lecturer. (forgot her name d.)
During Week 3's lab, I've been asked to go back to hostel which is very far from lab to change jeans because lab doesn't allow us to wear short pans. Ever since that day, every Tuesday, I'll remind myself to wear long pans.

The first mid-term, I didn't screw it, but result not that satisfying too.


The first time we fought, and had a talk later then, and ever since that day, we are closer and improved. It was the first time I cried in front of my friend after the Form 5 performance night and the second time in my life.


We sat at the stairs there, chit chat till 4 in the morning and the next day's class starts at 8 am. And so, panda goes to school~


We first hang out together at Time Square, seeing lots of LaLa.

Audition to become a DJ.

The first DJ club gathering, Pot luck! First dinner with senior.

The first time I know BooRaByChel~ Didn't know she doesn't know Chinese, and I kept on speaking Chinese with her. After that only I know she's a BANANA.


Ceci, EeTeen, Cheap Bitch and I camwhore in hostel compound. Lot's of silly pictures taken.


Preparation for EeTeen's birthday celebration, she hoped you won't be there. So, we went to Subang for a BakkutTeh and a talk about it.


First time celebrating EeTeen's birthday, we had fun!


Ceci and Calvin started on Calvin's birthday. So Sweet~

You started the story with him, but often fought. At last, the story ended.


First final exam, we stayed up to study then straight to exam. After exam, we slept like a pig for the whole day.


It's the 2nd semester, and all the subjects suck!

We imitated the Economics lecturer's way of speaking in class. "How Evar~~~"

We got bored to the max in the Probability class. So, Rachel and I sneaked out and went back to room during the take 5.

The first time I have feelings on you.

Our Madagascar Day~!


RMMU carnival.


Another stomp performance after Form 5 performance night.

The problems among friends started to float up, we tried to solve it.


Your room's floor cracked and you moved to HB3. We were further apart. Talk less, joke less, see each other less. Don't really know you anymore.

We hang out together at Midvalley~

Thanks to my friends, I finally made it. I gave the present to you.

This time, final exam we did slept but not much because of last minute study. Hehe.

The hectic 3rd semester, subjects are tough. Everyone was so stressed. Less silly faces in class, less jokes in class, everyone is so serious.

Started to know the FT01-02 people.


Feelings for you faded away, and the more I know about you, the more I can'y stand you. So, let it go.

Had quarreled with you, you confront to us, but it doesn't help out becuase you refused to accept what we said. Facebook's incident made the situation got worse, and you called off. This is you. And so, you got a new name, CheapBitch.

Feded up with you, you only find me when you need me. When I seeked for your help, you said I'm using you. So, nothing much to talk already.

Presentation of the Marriage Is A Private Affair, we had fun! It's memoriable.


I'm so stressed, need to get a new room in Cyberia, need to move my things over, need to concentrate on my studies but friends matter keep on popping out.


The first time I've been misunderstood as checking someone. I was totally clueless. But Thank God, the problem was fixed.


Now I see who are my besties and who treat my with their true heart and I'm treating them with the same too. "You don't need many friends, a few TRUE ones will do." That's what I thought. But, no matter what, I'll still treat everyone around me with my heart. I know it's stupid. ^^

This final, it was even hell-like than semster 1, The everyday before exam, I was sitting in front of my tble from sunset to sunrise. Hopefully I got a satisfying result.

And so, that's all for my Foundation year and I carried a pair of panda eyes fly from Cyber back to Penang. It was really fast. I'm more matured then previous, I learned the way to communicate with people, I learned gone through matters, learned to stand up and be strong.
I gone through ups & downs and turned much stronger now. Thanks for being with me all the while, support me and understand me.

Wish
All my classmates and friends will pass the exam and have nice Beta, Gamma and Delta years!
All my friends will find their love ones soon~!
Last but not least, stay healthy and beautiful and handsome yo!!

I FORGIVE EVERY YOU WHO HURT ME BEFORE AND LET GO EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED.


2 comments:

juN said...

Time really flies so fast...
i oredi in yr2 but i feel that everything happend in my yr1 just like happened ystd..

Erica said...

yeah..
Everything passed with just a blink of an eye..