One day, a girl met this person, that person has this behavior which is quite unbearable.
Sometimes, what that person did pissed her off. When this happen, here comes the demon :O
The demon in her always tell her:" Yes, he/she fucking did this. How can he/she do this to you? You must not forgive her."
Yeap! At first, that girl got persuaded by the demon so she was so hateful.
However, when she has calm down, the angel in her appear and tell her:"Yes, he/she did it, but if you see deeper, you know, he/she doesn't mean to do that. He/she didn't realize that what he/she did will cause such a matter. You should forgive him/her."
The girl thinks that what the angel said is true, so she forgive and forget.
There are demon and angel in us.
Demon makes us frustrated, pissed, sad and keep negative thoughts over something.
While the angel brings us peace, happy, and even makes us accept what we can hated initially by looking at the root sources of problems and misunderstandings.
Sometimes people do pissed me off or upset me.
But come to think about it, somehow I realize it doesn't worth for me to have that negative feelings.
By telling that person, or putting myself into that person's shoes, I get to see another view which I never know it actually exists.
I used to tell people, I'm angry 5 minutes, sad 5 minutes (sometimes maybe longer. hehe), but I can be happy for a long time.
That's how it happens.
When you encounter with this kinda thing, try to think and see deeper, was it done incautiously, or on purpose.
Possible, let that person know, or forgive that person if it wasn't did on purpose.
Else, haha!
Just whack that fellow, kick his butt and tell him:" That's what you get for being such a badass!" =D
If its neither one, then oh my god, just for that one time, forgive but don't forget, see if next time the same thing happen again. Guess you'll know during the next time or next next time?
OR
As usual, TELL :)
I'm a soft-hearted person, I can't get mad towards stuffs over a long time, I take in sadness and keep only happiness. I'll be sad when I'm pissed over something and that's what I hate. So, no point keeping stuffs that you hate, that makes your life sucks. ;)
Like I used to say:"It's ok"
PS: Haha Ignore this if you think is rubbish. I'm sleepy but feel like conteng-ing my bloggie before I go to bed. Demon.Angel.You is a DAY ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment