Happy Birthday!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy birthday to my dear cousin Ken Joe. :)
We grew up together, always fooling around with each other, and of course you like to bully me. Grrrhh!! =D
We are very close, people did misunderstood that we are couple. haha! That's funny!
But as we get elder, we started to busy with our own stuffs, so, we didn't hang out together that often already. :(
But it's ok, whenever we meet, we're still be 2 siao kia like last time. =D
The little notepad you gave me I'm still keeping it.
We don't need pressie for each other but a wish will be just fine. :)
So sad, today I can't celebrate together with you, cuz you already have a DATE with your friends! hehe!
Anyway, take care and all the best!
You know I always love you ;)
God Bless.
Happy 23rd! :)

Here's your fav Simpsons wishing you happy birthday! :)


0 comments: