Got Tagged by Aiza onnie^^

Monday, May 26, 2008

3 People who makes me laugh: Dong Bang Shin Ki, Cassiopeia Family members, my best frens

3 Things I love: My TVXQ albums and collections, my lappy, and my dollies^^

3 Things I hate: lies to me, snake, smelly things~

3 Things I don't understand: love, love, love

3 Things on my desk: mouse, earphone, straight through connection cable

3 Things I'm doing right now: blogging, downloading movie, foruming...

3 Things I wanna do before I die: tell him i love him, live with oppa for a week, bring my daddy and mummy travel around the world

3 Things I can do: walking, playing, talking...

3 Things I can't do: tell him i love him, fly, leave Cassiopeia Family

3 Things I think you should listen to: TVXQ songs, Cassiopeia Family members' opinion, my daddy and mummy^^

3 Things you should never listen to: liars' word, rumours, foul words ><

3 Things I'd like to learn: love him, singing, dancing

3 Favourite food: ilgo... a lotz wor.. ABC^^

3 Beverages I drink regularly: yogurt drink, soya bean juice^^

3 shows I watched as a kid: Mr. Bean, doraemon, power ranger.. hehex...

3 People I'm tagging : migoo, tya, cat onnie!!

0 comments: