TAG....

Friday, May 16, 2008

1. Real name: Chuah Jing Yao

2. Nickname: libby, Erica, 小E, yao yao

3. Married: I’m just 18 ler ><

4. Male or Female: 100% female^^

5. High school: PCGHS (Penang Chinese Girls’ High School)

6. University: MMU (Multimedia University)

7. Short or long hair: Erm.. Until shoulder length, consider long or short ler?

8. Are you a health freak? nah…

9. Height: 164cm

10. Do you have a crush on someone: Yeap.. For years d...

11. Do you like yourself? definitely~ hahaxx!!

12. Piercing: I have ^^

13. Righty or Lefty: Righty^^

FIRST'S
14. First surgery: touchwood.. don’t have..

15. First piercing(s): 5 years old (when I was a lil gurl^^), facing the old auntie in the jewelry shop…

16. First person you see in the morning: Now is my brother, but soon, will be my roommate..

17. First award: best result in my kiddo^^

18. First sport you joined: swimming

19. First pet: my Blackie (doggy).. She needs freedom, so I let her off..

20. First vacation: Forget d lolx.. When I just learnt walking...

21. First concert: Summer 8 consider? I wish will be oppa’s concert^^

CURRENTLY

23. Eating: Nono….

24. Drinking: Nono…

25. I'm about to: make you realize who I am..

YOUR FUTURE

26. Want kids: maybe.. maybe no..

27. Want to get married: Not necessary.. I can still enjoy my life even thou I didn’t get married..

28. Careers in mind: IT professional? Hahaxx!!

WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

29. Lips or eyes: Eyes

30. Hugs or kisses: huggies first~

31. Shorter or taller: I wanna get taller…

32. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneously…

33. Sensitive or loud: Sensitively

34. Trouble maker or hesitant à Neither..

HAVE YOU EVER...?

35. Kissed a stranger: No way~

36. Drank bubbles: ?? How? Haven’t get into my mouth already ‘pop’

37. Lost glasses/contacts: Yeap.. Contact lenses.. Making me see things imbalance..

38. Ran away from home: I love my home, my room, my pillow, my blankie.. Therefore, No way!!

39. Liked someone younger: 1 year can it think...

40. Liked someone older: Hmm.. 2-4 years older… 5 years and above, sorry….

41. Broken someone's heart: Nono, I’,m a nice gurl^^ hahaxx!!

42. Been arrested: so embarrassing, no!!

43. Cried when someone died: Not yet, But don’t wish to experience.. I seldom cry..

44. Liked a friend: I like my frens, 6 of them~ hahaxx!!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN...?

45. Yourself: Yeap.

46. Miracles: Waiting for it!!

47. Heaven: Kinda curious, dose it really exists?

48. Santa claus: yaya!! I want presents from him^^

49. Angels: If there’s heaven, then will be angels living in there…

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY NOW...

50. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yeap. I wanna be with him.. But it’s hopeless.. = =

51. Do you believe in God: When I’m desperate..

52. Tag 7 people: the first 7 people who read mine, leave a comment and answer this in your bloggie^^ I’ll go n c^^ hahaxx!!

3 comments:

~dRoPS~ said...

hihi...
hope u noe who i m...
cant wait 2 c mor blog from u...

Erica said...

Sorry, u r?
I can't regconize your ID..

ley.hung said...

hohoho~~ im here.. xD xD

-ashley-

hope u knw who i am >.<