The Road Not Taken....

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More and more things to settle down currently…
Just like the pipe water, continuously and never ends.
Trying hard to find an algorithm solution, but seems it doesn’t exist.
Meaning I should scarify one?
But I refuse to…
Or maybe just left it a site, till everything is cool down, then only carry on…
Since the first day, I already knew that it’ll be a hard way to go, but never thought it’ll be so tuff...
Since the first step of mine on this road, there’s no more turning point…
The only thing I can do is keep on walking until I find another junction…
If it’s a highway, no junction, no U turn allowed, then I’ll walk till the end…
Hold till the end…
I believe I can do it…


Have you ever read before “The road not taken”?

0 comments: