Who the hell you think you are to comment about others?!!
You think that she's like this this this and that, then saying that she is even worse than her???
Come on, who's the worst person now!!
All of us know!!
Even thou you are covering your eyes and ears up, everyone around you still know that you are the suckest person ever!!
Maybe you are still in your won PERFECT world and didn't realize, come on BITCH! Look around you, no one likes you!!
Everyone is so sick of your attitude!!
Soon, you'll realize how sucks you are. And that time, you'll cry no tears because no one will ever feel sympathy on you and help you out.
This is how I feel on you after knowing you for such a long time:
SUCKS, SELFISH, CHILDISH, BITCHY, NEVER ACCEPT WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT MISTAKES YOU MADE, THINKS THAT ALL YOUR IDIOT "STYLE" ARE COOL.
Yeah, maybe you think that you "look" so cute with the PS-ed photos, but the inner you SUCKS!!
First class student so what?! Rich so what?!
You are suck in every way except the two above.
If I get to choose, I will rather have a not-so-smart friend but very nice and kind in person than some jerk like you!!
YOU ARE REALLY THE WORST PERSON I'VE EVER SEEN.
HOPE YOU WILL REALIZE SOON IN THE FUTURE AND GET A BETTER LIFE. (ALTHOUGH YOU MAY NOT SINCE YOU THINK THOSE ARE YOUR "STYLE")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment