Problematic

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Is this how you deifne FRIENDS?
Someone who can ACCEPT and TOLERATE ALL in you. No matter good or bad they can CORPORATE with it, and yet, you just need to be YOURSELF and wait for them to come to you??

SERIOUSLY, this really gets my nerves on!!
You always give excuses on the incidents.
COME ON!
We are talking about your attitude not just as simple as the incident!
You NEVER admit that you are wrong although it's OBVIOUSLY you are wrong.
Yet, you are still giving excuses and blame all on "MISCOMMUNICATION"
Miscommunication won't happen always, except if I'm communicating with aliens!

You forgot what I told you
"When someone thinks that you have problem, it won't be true because maybe it's that person ownself have problem. But when there are more than 1 people think so, means you really have problem."

You are the one who refused to change.
You DON'T want to change because you think it's your so called "STYLE".
But your so called "STYLE" is hurting people around you, don't you think you should modify it?!
This is not the first time you get on my nerves!
All the while I'm just taking it on.
I told myself:" Alrgiht nevermind, take it on. It will over."
But this time, I can't bear it anymore!
It's painful!!

I know you are very smart, you are rich.
I ain't smart and rich.
But can you just lower yourself?!
Everytime I talk to you, I feel so stress and tired.
Because no matter what I said, you'll fight back till I'm speechless.
That's why I don't talk to you always.
The more I talk, I'll feel my blood pressure is increasing.
It ends up been angry.
That night I even got angry till I felt dizzy and felt that my mind gonna burst off you know!

If you still think that you are right and this is your "STYLE", go ahead.
But I can't stay with you anymore.
I SERIOUSLY had enough of it.

2 comments:

BabyskYe said...

are you okay ?
if you really cannot bear with her then you can just kick her off from your life. there're still alot of good friends out there. =]

Erica said...

Yeah~
I'm fine...
I can't kick her out from my life cuz she's my best friend...