DJAN 08/09

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Finally, the day everyone waited for a long time has come!!
Last night was DJAN- DJ Appreciaiton Night.
It was held at Mont.Kiara, Damansara.
It's the night where all DJs' enjoy except a small team of them need to work out for the event.
Everyone enjoyed and had fun!!
The theme for this year DJAN is Mafia.
So, you can lots of sexy ladies and cool gentlemen there.
XD
Awards were given away to those who really had contributed a lot for the club.
(I ain't one of them cuz I'm not really active in there as I need to concentrate more on my studies^^)
The dinner was in buffet style, there were variety of food.
Delicious!!
Especially the desert^^
After that, us, the Mandarin slot DJs, went to SS2 to "yam cha".
It was like 30-40 of us, so, we need like 11 tables.
haha!!
It's really long!!
We chit chat and talk nonsense at there!!
XD
Everyone was so happy^^

DJ Banana and I


DJ Wen Jun And I


DJ Wo Bu Shou and I


DJ Sky, DJ Ting Ting, DJ Onion and I


DJ Ahpinko (Lucas), the One fm DJ.


With DJ Ramen and DJ Ting Ting


The 11 tables~ XD


DI Ren Shi and I


With Qian Hui


With Melinda

2 comments:

juN said...

wow so nice~
so many ppl go yam cha, sure fun~

Erica said...

yealo~
Very very syok..
haha
Talk nonstop~
XD