My beloved drama family!!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Finally, "Marriage Is A Private Affair" has comes to an end!!!
I feel so relax right now. BUT..... This also means that we gonna be apart soon.. T.T

Thanks to Jun Hong for the perfect slides!!
Thanks to Hua Jun, Yannick and Xiong Xiong for their hardwork in acting!!

Thanks to Loon for his perfect creativity!!

Thanks to Vino and Ken Pang and ME myself ^^ for the props and costumes~


Jun!! Do you know how handsome you are today?
The formal suit makes you look like a PRINCE you know~

I think all the FT03 girls has been seduced by you~ haha!!!

From sem 1, we were strangers, till now sem 3 we are close friends, I'm really really happy about it!

But soon we'll be apart cuz I'm taking ISE and you guys are taking SE..
I'll probably miss you all A LOT!!!


And and and...
I wanna say...


I LOVE YOU ALL!!! WITHOUT YOU GUYS, I WON'T HAVE SUCH A MEMORABLE AND HAPPY MEMORIES!! THESE MEMORIES I'LL KEEP IN MY HEART FOREVER AND CHERISH THEM. THEY'LL HELP ME THROUGH ALL MY HARD DAYS IN THE FUTURE. HOPE YOU GUYS TOO!! MUAKSS!!!! I'M SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU GUYS WITH ME WHEN I'M TIRED AND DOWN!! ^^


Our drama familia!!


Vino, The ONLY same SPECIES in my group XD


Only 2 are from our drama family, the other 3 don't know where they came from.... ^^
Ian looks so sissy~~~ XD


Does he looks like my granpda?? The OLDEST man in our group~~


Does he looks like a prince??
Yes! He is that handsome guy that I'm praising!!

His name is Hua Jun, wanna "kao" him come and find me la~~
XD

0 comments: