I totally don't know what is the IT Mathematics lecture talking abt...
Plus I was kinda tired at that time...
So, my mind stopped operating d~~
Migoo aahh..
Today still sick?
Recover d?
Must get well asap yea^^
Now is just the 1st week, I already get bored with the food d...
Nothing to eat, every stall is selling the same food..
Kari, goreng ayam...
Only one stall is selling western food, but it's expensive and if I eat everyday, i'll be 10 times fatter than now..
So, no!!
I'm gonnae eat biscuit, the cheapest and easiest way~
No need to walk to Cyberia, no need to climb the stairs to HB3 or HB4...
Makan biskut~~~
hahaxx!!
tomorrow 4 only got class...
I'm soo happy^^
Cuz no tutorial class for this week....
Starting next week....
I'll be busy~
cuz got tutorial d..
haizz...
I need to ganbate more with my Physics and IT Maths...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
2day jz went to c doctor n took mc..haha...
1st tutorial i din go..slp at home..2nd tutorial n lecturer class only i go...
steam steam whole day...haha
wow...if u continues eat biscuit everyday,when u cum bac u wil same size wif omeow d...haha
good la~~
i oso want^^
this weekend will eat biscuit again~
cuz all of my frens will be going bc home...
i'll go back on 2nd of Aug~
Post a Comment