I will...

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I will...
Yes, I do...

Tomorrow, i'm going to present about Grammar- Pronouns.
OMG!!
Sure I'll be shaking infront of the audience.
Damn nervous.
OMG!!
I need to calm myself down..
ganbate!!

Worse, a member just told me that she'd changed course!
Today only she told me.
Giving me an excuse, "I can't find your contact."
Damn!!
I never thought that I'm so difficult to look for.
And the other two members don't even have read on what they're going to present tomorrow!!
OMG!!
Why have such lazy people!!

2 comments:

juN said...

yaya...it's a lot of this kind of people around us...
hate right?? haiz...
luckily my group still ok..
my group gt 1 girl call evon..
she is 2 years elder than us...
she gt good leadership...
so we jz follow nia..haha

Erica said...

oo~~
then good la..
my group semua macam ulat...
very lazy..