The cousre I never touch before~~
OMG!!!
How am I going to handle it??!
The 1st lesson already made me saw starss....
OMG~~
Someone come n save me please~~~
OHH!!
I miss TVXQ sooo much.....
Gila me~~
Really bore until went crazy d!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i understand de feeling tat study a subject dat we never touch b4...
omg..its really suffer...
add oil ya...
fulfil ur 'IT' dream..
next time muz help me repair pc n give me suggestion if i wanna buy new comp...haha
hahaxx!!
I will....
Fight for my dreams~~
No matter how hard it is, I wont give up, because this is the way I chose..
My fren them in FCM, they way they study very syok la..
No pyhsics, no IT Maths, but all just drawing...
Last nite, she even ran to my room to draw my potrait..
hahaxx!!
Post a Comment